Friday, July 22, 2011

Vampire Diaries: As I Lay Dying Spoilers!

The Vampire Diaries is set to end its second season and I have to say I am sitting on the edge of my seat! I cannot wait to see how they end this one, and I am hoping that the major “death” will not be Damon! Slideshow‘The Vampire Diaries’ Season 2 Finale Photos: ‘As I Lay Dying’ Okay, so call me crazy but right now I am rooting for Damon to live, even if it means killing off Stefan. If I had to make a choice. Hopefully it will be someone else entirely, as Elena, Damon, and Stefan ARE the Vampire Diaries. But I was completely rocked by this week’s episode, I never expected that they would actually kill Jenna. It was shocking. The whole time I was sitting on the edge of my seat and when it ended I was mad. It was too good! I love when a show sucks me in and pulls at my heartstrings! So in anticipation for next week I have looked up some spoilers and hearsay, so here is what I found: STOP READING IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW! Lets start off with the official synopsis: ” While Mystic Falls presents a [...]

Robert Delaunay
Hans Hofmann
George Bush Jr
George Washington
Charlie Chaplin

No comments:

Post a Comment